here is ALWAYS a lot happening down in the Valley! Check out this list of things happening around Valley Week and be sure to follow these businesses and organizations so you are kept in the loop the whole year round!
- Sat, Sep 23, Photo Phenology (adult program, 9:30-11:30am)
- Get out your cameras and watch the Valley change over the seasons and through the years! This club meets each month to take photographs and draw pictures of the natural area around the Center. We hope to create a picture record to help us understand the way the Valley is changing and the factors at play. Bring a camera if you can, but no photography experience necessary; we will learn as we go!
- Sat, Sep 23, Animal Feeding (1-1:30pm)
- Come one, come all! Help feed the Center's resident turtles, snakes, fish and more!
- Tues, Sep 26 Early Morning Bird Walk (adult program, 8-10am)
- Kick-start your day with fresh air and bird song. Interested bird watchers of all ability levels are invited to explore Three Bridges Park for birds with us. Binoculars available.
- Sept 26, 28, 30: Young Scientist Club (4-6pm)
- Do you know a child who is interested in science and nature? Send them to the Menomonee Valley! From hiking to gardening to helping with research to caring for our Center's animals, every day in the Young Scientist Club is a new adventure.
- Weds, Sep 27, Eco Art (kids and family program, 4-5:30pm)
- Join us for nature inspired recycled arts and crafts. Take home your very own creation every week!
- Sat, Sep 30 Bike Tour of South Side Murals (10am-noon)
- The south side is filled with outdoor art inspired by traditional views, hope, peace and even quirky pop culture. Ride with us as we search buildings and alleys to find the murals in our neighborhood.
- Sat, Sep 30, Odonate (Dragonfly and Damselfly) Survey (11am-1pm)
- Discover the secret life of odonates and the fascinating feats they are capable of. Surveys teach us fun odonate facts and biology. Nimble participants will get a chance to hold a live creature in hand!
- Sat, Sep 30, Animal Feeding (1-1:30pm)
Materials Reclamation Facility (Recycling Center)
- Thurs, Sep 21 Materials Recovery Facility Talk & Tour, KGMB.org (4:30-5:30pm)
- Sat, Sep 23 - Nov 5, Flower Power Fall Floral Show
- Thurs, Sep 28 Mystery Chef’s Table, MilwaukeeDomes.org (5:30pm)
- Sat, Sep 23, BACKYARD BBQ, The Buffet (4-9pm) Read More »
- Sat, Sep 23, CHRISTOPHER'S PROJECT, Bar 360 (9pm) Read More »
- Sat, Sep 23, JUSTIN ADAMS, The Fire Pit's Side Bar (10:30pm) Read More »
- Thurs, Sep 28, ERIC BARBIERI, Bar 360 (8pm), Read More »
- Fri, Sep 29, ANDREA & THE MODS, Bar 360, Read More »
- Sat, Sep 30, BACKYARD BBQ, The Buffet (4-9pm) Read More »
There’s always something happening at MOTOR®Bar & Restaurant whether it’s bike night in the plaza or a five-course beer dinner, you’re sure to be satisfied. Visit the MOTOR event page for the full lineup.
Every Friday @ 5:45:
The Brewmaster’s Toast: Join us as our brewmaster toasts the crowd and declares a keg the Brewmaster’s Keg. Every beer from that keg is $1 until the keg blows.
Pizzeria 3301 at Villa Palermo
Wood-Fired Pizza Pairings with Beer or Wine. Delicious Five Course meal of Wood-Fired Pizzas paired with wines or beers. $40 per person, ages 21 and up. We are currently accepting group reservations. If you have a party of 15 or more, we can arrange for a 3pm pairing M-Th, your choice of wine or beer. If you have a party of 40 or more, we can arrange for an evening pairing beginning at 4pm, 5pm, 6pm or 7pm M-Th. Please inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org. We also have a list of public events below that you are not required to book a minumum number of people for.
Pizza Making Lessons. Participants will make their own 11" Wood-Fired Pizza alongside our head chefs. Learn how to stretch dough, toss it up in the air, and create a yummy masterpiece that you get to eat! Three packages to choose from. You may have different lesson packages in the same party and still all be together.
Become a Palermo's Pizza Insider
Milwaukee's Only Pizza Factory Tour! Start with a fun and engaging video that shares the historical success story of Milwaukee’s hometown frozen pizza manufacturer. Then get a bird’s eye view of the production floor, where Palermo’s expert Pizzaiolos craft the pizza everyone loves. Check out the different tour packages below which include pizza and souvenirs. Tours take approximately 1 hour.
City Lights Brewing Company is comprised of a collection of passionate individuals whose mission is to deliver an experience to our customers that matches the incredible, iconic building on our campus. Though we brew in state-of the-art equipment, our commitment to exceeding expectations is as old fashioned as our 115 year old buildings. Meet our team. Witness first-hand the magic of the art and science of brewing world class beers. And then taste one yourself.
Tours - https://www.eventbrite.com/o/city-lights-brewing-company-11825565534
5:00 pm | 7:00 pm
2:00 pm | 4:00 pm | 6:00 pm